Are you sick and tired of getting sick all the time?
When seasons change, it is not uncommon for some people to be hit once or twice with a viral or bacterial infection like the cold or flu.
However, when feeling under the weather becomes a frequent occurrence (ie. monthly), or it takes you a prolonged length of time to recover (more than 5-7 days), it may be a sign that the your immune system (your body’s natural defenses) is weakened and compromised, which leaves you even more vulnerable to future infections!
- Frequent colds & flus (treatment & prevention)
- Seasonal allergies
- Urinary tract infections
- Ear, nose & throat infections
- Autoimmune conditions
(ie. Hashimoto’s thyroiditis, Rheumatoid arthritis, Ulcerative colitis, Lupus, etc.)
How will a Naturopathic Doctor help improve my immunity?
Naturopathic Doctors like Dr. Tam, ND will help you determine and tackle the underlying culprits that are hindering your immunity, and use a variety of safe and effective natural therapies to boost your immune system, including:
- Diet & lifestyle modification (identify & eliminate allergens or food triggers)
- Nutrient supplementation (to correct deficiencies)
- Herbal medicine & Homeopathy (digestion & adrenal support)
- Stress management
- Lab testing (ie. vitamin D levels, IgG food sensitivity testing)
Learn what you and your family can do to power through the cold & flu season safely and effectively!
Contact us to find out how we can help!