Homeopathy is a system of natural medicine pioneered by Dr. Samuel Hahnemann, MD in the 18th century. It has been practiced extensively throughout Europe, India, and other parts of the world with excellent results for a many acute and chronic health concerns.
Homeopathy uses micro-doses of natural remedies sourced from the plant, mineral and animal kingdoms to stimulate the body’s self-healing abilities. Homeopathy is based on the principle of “like cures like”. Each homeopathic remedy carries a specific footprint, so substances that cause symptoms in a healthy person can be used to resolve those same symptoms in a sick person (if the remedy is a correct match), and stimulate their body to complete its healing work.
These remedies are very safe and non-toxic, and can be used with pregnant women, children and infants; they will not interfere with surgery, prescription drugs, or other natural therapies.
- Homeopathic remedies are gentle and safe for prolonged use
- Can be used in all stages of life
- Safe to use during pregnancy
- Does not interfere with prescription medications
- Can be used for acute and chronic conditions
- Has been shown to be highly effective when used correctly